Imagine taking part in one of the great pharmaceutical companies here in the Philippines. MedEthix needs you more than you think– if you’re a student, a graduate just starting your career, or an experienced professional – whatever your field of expertise is, MedEthix could be your next opportunity. Take Part!
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Fresh Graduate are welcome
• Excellent skills in excel format & other accounting formulas (Pivot, hyperlink)
• 1 full time position available
Job Responsibilities :
• Responsible to post process files sales order, delivery receipt, sales invoice, prepares statement of account
• Provides and generate sales & collection report
• Update monthly sales, importation and purchases report to BIR relief system issues official receipt create certificate of distributorship
Driven in generating sales leads, assessing business opportunities, and establishing leverage with respect-based relationships with clients.
Experts in complying with the FDA regulations, providing strategic, tactical and operational direction and support to expedite the growth of the company.
Obtaining profitable results by managing relationships with existing clients, and implementing business strategies.
Contributing to and optimizing the sustainable international development of the company through purchasing of goods and services in overseas markets.
Maintaining accurate inventories and ensuring that the products are handled, packed, and transported with high standards of quality to clients.
Maximizing profits through developing strategies that match customer requirements and establishing rapport through ethical promotion.
Responsible for financial reporting and analysis, financial planning and budgeting, tax compliance and planning, internal controls and insurance risk management.
Provides overall policy direction and administrative support to increase employee performance to their highest level.
Creating the necessary product artworks and promotional materials to maximize the potential of each brand.
Empowering the company by overseeing communication strategy, media relations, reputation management, corporate responsibility, government affairs, and marketing communications.
Providing technical support and oversees the installation and maintenance of computer network within the company, enabling every employee to carry out their roles efficiently.